Seaching for a job?


Are you the fresher? Searching for a job like climbing a mountain ? Yes, Am also the same like you. When i say about, i am Engineering holder and completed my BE in ECE field with 8.0 CGPA. I did my Studies at one dapa college near to villupuram. In that college no campus for the students. The Principal statement for the students is that" We will provide them a good education in our college and they have to settle in their life by searching a job by themselves. We wont do anything for their furture. They paid money and we teach for that. Thats all,,Our part got over". See still this kind of college also there in Tamil Nadu, So my advice is that please select a good college with campus and try hard to place in that itself..Then only you will have a good future. My dear frnds who are all like with (still searching job, waiting to search job) are welcome to comment here...
 Share your feelings with me too,,,

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here